Tag Archives: phyllosphere

Tea, anyone?

There are two kinds of fluids that can come from worm farms. One is called ‘leachate’, which accumulates at the base of the worm farmĀ and can be drained out using the spigot. FYI, I do not recommend using leachate on … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , | 1 Comment